Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jasonjohnsons Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:58:24 PM(UTC)

We had a similar problem with our Bosch dishwasher. We called the local services but they have not found anything. This noise was so annoying that we have decided to buy a quiet dishwasher. Have bought GE Profile 24″ Stainless Steel and forgot about the noise.
carl125 Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 2:24:03 PM(UTC)

Bump.

Has anyone had a dishwasher make a similar noise?
carl125 Posted: Friday, February 12, 2021 11:40:59 AM(UTC)

Guys, I'm going nuts here.

I replaced the main pump this time. Noise is still there. Does anyone have an idea?

Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
carl125 Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2021 7:04:14 PM(UTC)

Here is a recording of my Whirlpool dishwasher (wdt920sadm0): recorded dishwasher

The dishes look clean, but there's still soap on them. We have to run them under the tap to wash off all the soap slime.

I took out the filters to see if they were clean (they were pristine, as we pre-rinse everything before loading the dishwasher), and felt around in the filter pit to see if I could grab anything that was rattling around in there. No dice.

I took a guess that the drain pump was bad, so I replaced it. The noise is still there, and the soap slime too.

This time around, I'm asking around to see what people think before spending more money on parts. This dishwasher has two pumps. I can replace the other pump next. What do you guys think?