Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2023 5:12:10 PM(UTC)

Thank you Dogcatcher -- above worked!
Dogcatcher Posted: Friday, March 19, 2021 9:19:55 AM(UTC)

Ok I figured out how to remove the old door.
I opened the door and with a small right angle pick closed the cams on the open side and pressed the little button near the hinge a the same time to make it latch. Then just pulled the other side open, door is off!
On the new door make sure one side of the door cams are open and the other side are closed. Put the door on the side with the open cams. I think I had to mess with the buttons near the cams to get it to latch then Using the right angle pick I opened the cams on the other end of the door and then closed it. Door is on!
Now I need to figure out how to adjust it.
Dogcatcher Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 2:54:07 PM(UTC)

I'm looking for the same info on replacing the Door Assembly DE94-02053C on a Kenmore 401.88523011 microwave. The door opens from both sides. It has 2 door hinge pins on each side of the microwave and the door has 2 cams on each side. I cannot figure out how to defeat the interlock to be able to open the second side when the first side is open to remove the door and replace it with the new one.
Thanks in advance for any help.
messerc Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 10:35:09 AM(UTC)

I have a broken door on my Kenmore Elite microwave 401.88523011. Is there an installation guide for the dual hinged door assembly DE94-02053C?