Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ZZZRSC Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2020 8:31:25 AM(UTC)

I have a similar problem, can you tell me what you found?
Apesbrain Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 4:20:43 PM(UTC)

Our 2015 WM3370HWA front load washer has developed a slow leak. We first noticed it the day after doing laundry when my wife saw that some water had pooled in the cracks in the tile floor in front of the machine. I cleaned it up and slowly over the next 15 minutes it reappeared. Checked the rear of the washer and saw some water on the floor back there also, but not as much as front. Checked all hoses/drain and no sign of leakage. No water at all on rear panel of washer. Cleaned up all water and ran a few empty load cycles. Leak did not reappear and I hoped it was gone, but later that night it reappeared.

Turned off both water feeds overnight then opened the hot side for 24 hours with no issue. Closed hot, and opened cold, and within 12 hours the water reappeared at the front of the washer.

I have a technician coming out next week, but I'm concerned about his ability to diagnose/solve the issue because the problem is intermittent and the leak very small. If you've had any similar experience and can point us to the part(s) within the washer that might need repair/replacement, it would be appreciated. Thanks.