Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2022 5:49:29 AM(UTC)

Whether there`re other parts in this machine that may break down soon - you don't know until you start taking apart each piece. The risk of the machine failing is certainly remaining, but you're better off asking the service center about that. I go to https://musiccityappliance.services/. This also refers to checking the serviceability of the parts. Of course you can buy a new machine, but they aren`t designed for 10 years of exploitation and sooner or later you have to take them to a service center - no matter how you want to save money now, in the future you`ll have to spend it anyway.
Guest Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022 5:15:46 PM(UTC)

Whether there`re other parts in this machine that may break down soon - you don't know until you start taking apart each piece.
ThatGuy Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 1:11:31 PM(UTC)

My opinion is save your a money for new machine. These machines have an average life expectancy of ten years or so.
broomeju Posted: Monday, November 23, 2020 6:17:18 PM(UTC)

We have an older Duet washer.
It is about 10 years old.

It performs well except gradually over time it shakes more.
It seems that the shocks have worn out.
The unit bounces around a lot during spin cycle and after reading the recommendations & repair guidance on this site it appears to need new shocks.

Cost would be a bit over $200 in parts and shipping and then some time.

I'm happy to put several hundred dollars into this machine but given that it is 10 years old have to ask:

Are there other parts on this machine that could fail soon that are no longer available?
What are they and what's the risk of that being the downfall of the machine?
How can I check the health of any parts that might not be replaceable in the near future due to a lack of availability?

Thanks