Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
UTRelectrical Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2020 9:49:03 AM(UTC)

I’m not as familiar with the Jenn Air line, but I would remove the control board and check for a melted/burned solder point on the PCB. Most often I see this, and all it needs is a re-solder and its good to go.

The solder joint is likely weak or insufficient at factory, and overheats to the point that the solder melts, then overheats more until some solder vaporizes (or something), then it arcs and vaporizes the rest of the solder until no connection is made.

Hope this helps.
mikedbom Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:23:29 PM(UTC)

sounds like we are in the same boat. just posted a very similar issue with a Kenmore dishwasher. If you find your answer, please post about it. Good luck!
sgsims Posted: Monday, November 9, 2020 6:18:47 PM(UTC)

Hello:

I have a Jenn Air JDB8200AWP1 Dishwasher which is not activating the heating element so no hot water and no heated drying at the end of the cycle.

In addition the "Precision Dry" button on the touch Panel does not illuminate, although it does beep when pressed.

I Ohm checked the heating element and the thermostat and both checked out.

So now thinking it is either the control board and/or the touch panel. Is there any way to determine which of those should be replaced?

I also ran the Service Diagnostic Cycle. At the end of the cycle the board beeps once for roughly 2 seconds continuously then turns off and no lights are illuminated on the touch panel.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Scott