Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bobmainejr Posted: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:31:26 AM(UTC)

Did you ever get any help, my over the range stopped working just went dead a couple weeks ago, unplugged over night removed to open and check fuse next morning all looked good plugged in and worked, put together re-installed. Yesterday same thing happened but I was opening door when it went dead I messed with the lower door switch and closed door it started working, then last night went dead again and still dead this AM. Looking for schematic to start checking the 3 microswitches in the door area also gonna check fuse again, any help would be appreciated.
mje2019 Posted: Friday, October 9, 2020 11:35:14 AM(UTC)

Hot point RVM1435WH001 mounted over stove. Died while in use 90 seconds. Never any problems before. Research says fuse or thermostat is probable cause. Some posters say they were successful but don't state which thermo they found bad. I think it is probably the thermo to transformer that would cause total power loss. If not the fuse itself. Question: which thermo sensor did you change?
Any help appreciated. Thanks