Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
amagie00 Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 11:58:00 AM(UTC)

Here's a video with the compressor sound. Maybe it doesn't sound that good.. I don't know. Thank you!

amagie00 Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:08:51 AM(UTC)

Hello,

My 3yr old LG fridge is acting up but isn't throwing a code. In test mode 1, all fans work and air blowing in freezer is cold. Problem is that under normal operation, the freezer only gets down to 37° f. The fresh food area is about 10 degrees warmer.

I'm not clear on how to use the multimeter to check the con7(?) pins to see voltage to and from fan. Or fan signal voltage, which seems to be the next step, right?

The main pcb led is not blinking at all, compressor sounds good running, compressor fan runs, mechanically everything seems to work, the freezer fan can be felt blowing lightly, when I open the freezer door super fast and reach in quickly. Or so I tell myself. Not sure how to fake the door switch out to keep it running.

Please help, thanks for your time.

-a plumber, trying his best.