Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
airbornebasquo Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:35:08 PM(UTC)

I had to replace my shock absorbers on an LG wm2487hrma, as my OE shock finally went bad. First set were worse than the shot OE shocks. So I decided to do a complete tear down and check my spider and bearings, just to be sure. They were in spectacular condition, no corrosion, no play, nothing. So, bought a second set of "Genuine LG replacement part" shock absorbers. SAME result. These things have 3/8" of play before the felt hits the top or bottom of the pocket they are in, then the shock finally starts to dampen movement. 3 shocks with 3/8" of play makes for quite a violent shake with a bulky load. Anybody have any suggestions about how to eliminate the slop, or where i can find shock absorbers that aren't absolute trash? Tired of throwing money away on parts that never should have passed QC.