Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
brox Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:48:18 AM(UTC)

I moved into a new home with a GE fridge/freezer (GSL25JFPABS). The ice dispenser was not working, so I began to troubleshoot. I identified a few places where the previous owner broke a few things and had some things attached incorrectly. I'm now to the point where I need some advice on the next piece to try to replace to make the dispenser work.

The unit creates ice and dispenses it into the tub. the water dispenser works. when I select ice from the front of the unit and push the lever, the flap opens, then closes after a few seconds. no ice comes out.

Opening the door and holding in the door closed button, the freezer light goes out. pushing the dispenser button then opens the flap and a single click can be heard from inside the unit. The arm assembly doesnt move, and the auger motor does't turn. Any thoughts on what to try to replace? Thanks!