Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Indymom Posted: Friday, July 26, 2019 12:32:09 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Last week our 7 year old top load Samsung WA484DSHAWR/A1 washer started to not want to finish a full cycle. It would get to six minutes remaining, make a suction type sound, and then start itself over at 17 minutes and would do this over and over. Sometimes for hours if I wasn't paying attention. So, a friend suggested it may be something in the drain pump. After help from YouTube, I took the pump out, and nothing was stuck in it. I put it all back together. The washer turns on, door locks, and just a humming from inside like it's thinking. I quickly shut it off as to not burn a motor, etc. I tried 2-3 times to get it to turn on to no avail.

I thought maybe I did something to the pump. So, I ordered a brand new one. Put it all back together today, same thing. I'm thinking I blew a fuse, or when water came out of hoses after disconnecting hoses from pump, I may have shorted out the wire that connects to the pump?

Any idea would be greatly appreciated as we don't have $200-$300 for a repair person.

Thank you.