Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
JonSklar Posted: Friday, April 30, 2021 2:22:00 AM(UTC)

You can contact “Polar Bear Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.” It is near south Washington DC. And their service is quite good. Last month I repaired my AC from “Polar Bear Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.”
Yi Lixing Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:02:49 PM(UTC)

Maybe you can browse the website https://okmarts.com/compressor/hitachi.html they are involved in many areas of the refrigerator, and the related refrigeration compressor,hope it can help you!
oliver_mix Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:01:39 AM(UTC)

There are masters in New York and other states https://bestnewyorkheatingandacrepair.com/ . They have a lot of areas where they work. They make high-quality and there is a guarantee for the work performed.
reversalact Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:59:37 PM(UTC)

Good thing it's easy to look for HVAC contractors here in California.
KC lights
kaidenterry Posted: Sunday, August 4, 2019 10:19:18 PM(UTC)

Hi. I have no idea about the AC repair shops in VA. I would suggest you to check the local directory to find about the HVAC experts in your area.

I live in New Jersey and I always hire air conditioning contractors Bergen County NJ for all the AC related work. They are certified experts and provide quick AC installation and repair services.
JohnKyff Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 2:20:38 PM(UTC)

Anyone know where a good repairman/shop is near Culpeper VA 22701. Culpeper is an hour south of Wash. D.C.