Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Anna657 Posted: Sunday, February 5, 2023 12:20:19 AM(UTC)

There are many options available and you can also read this thread to find out the 12 Highest ISEER Rating AC in India i also bought from their suggestion
JonSklar Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 10:25:23 PM(UTC)

A clean filter will do a better job of trapping air particles and help prevent contaminated air from being pulled in from places like the attic and crawl space. I like to suggest that you should change out the air filters at regular basis and It would be more advisable to hire HVAC contractors who can do the job more efficiently. That does seem like a smart thing to do.
Dan241 Posted: Saturday, May 8, 2021 3:00:00 AM(UTC)

My air conditioner broke down very often, I didn't understand what the reason was. Because I always bought the best and most expensive air conditioners, when buying I was always told that the air conditioner I was buying would never break down. I live in Singapore, started looking for air conditioner servicing Singapore. I was advised by a very good friend one company, said they do everything perfectly. Furthermore, I went to them and besides they have solved my problem, they have consulted me how to use conditioner, how to avoid it. I was very satisfied. Now I want to buy a heater for the pool, I hope I will find one.
suraiya1 Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:04:53 PM(UTC)

The same problem is happening with me. I want the solution too. If you will get solution then please help me.
Henry_jew Posted: Friday, June 21, 2019 3:03:19 AM(UTC)

Hey guys,
It has noticed that our air conditioner is not blowing cold air for a while. I have read that air filter in the air conditioning system is protecting the conditioner by removing large dirt particles and debris from the air. I haven't removed the same filter for too long. So I think it got filled with dirt and that restricts the airflow to the conditioner. How can I fix this problem? Do I need to approach any HVAC repair service in Mississauga? or Is this something I can fix myself? If so, can someone help me to fix the problem? Please share your thoughts and opinions on it. It would be a great help to me.