Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RoccoDay Posted: Friday, April 19, 2019 11:12:23 PM(UTC)

I think if there is an exchange offer then there might be a change that you can have another good product. But definitely, you do not get a refund.
cwmartin59 Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 4:08:34 PM(UTC)

I have a Samsung AquaJet Washer. I replaced the front board and the power supply board last July 2018 to resolve an issue with intermittent turn-on. The washer died today, 25 Mar 2019. I verified I had power to the plug of the board, but I had no lights or indications on the front display. I still had the old board. The old board worked and I had power again. Washer fixed!

I called customer service. They verified the part purchase date and told me that they could send me a replacement because I am still covered by the 1 year warranty, but because it had been installed I could not return it for a refund. I was happy to have a replacement and asked them to send a new board. It was an easy process with no hassles. Very impressed.
charliej103 Posted: Monday, March 18, 2019 4:39:24 AM(UTC)

No refund - once you say you installed it you get nothing and they don't return it. So unless you know for certain the item will solve your problem, sell it on ebay which I wish I had done. I'll remember not do use this outfit again.
charliej103 Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:26:19 AM(UTC)

What has been the experience o folks returning items. I am now on the 10th business day after returning a part that did not solve the problem. Anyone else have experience returning items?