Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rickduran Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2019 9:31:21 AM(UTC)

Can I get some assistance on my above question please? Still having issues with the freezer, would like to get it fixed.

Thank you,

Rick
rickduran Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:21:37 AM(UTC)

Hello, I have replaced our ice maker with a new ice maker on two different occasions. The first time, it worked a few times but never filled the ice tray to the full level. Then it would stop working all together. I would reset and again it would work but never to the full level, then stopped all together. I had a Sears technician come out and they ran their tests along with using an ice maker they had on the truck as part of their test and it worked fine and they said I would need to replace the ice maker. I sent that one back and purchased a new one through AppliancePartsPros.com and installed. The ice maker worked for a short time however, again, never filled the ice to the correct level and then is not make ice but once every other day. Obviously there is something else wrong but I cannot pin point what it could be.

Refrigerator Make: Whirlpool
Model Number: WSF26C2EXW01
Part # Used: AP6017832 (WPW10251076) (I know this is the correct ice maker for my model)

Please help.

Thank you,

Rick