Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
lediaz Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:18:13 AM(UTC)

Hello team

I would like to know if you can help me, my washer vibrates, shakes and moves a lot (particularly if you see the washer from the front) it moves to the right and back all the times. So I have replaced the 4 springs, the tub suspension pads and also the square small plastic pads, however the washer is still moving, so I am thinking to replace the ring bal but I'm not sure this will fix the problem or if there is something else going on. My current ring bal looks fine, it still has liquid inside and does not have any leaks so I wonder if it is really needed to replace it to fix the issue. Also I just read about the drive block but I dont know if this is the actual problem.

I have also cleaned the rear legs and make sure they work and balance. The washer is balanced and leveled and I have also used anti-skids on all 4 legs and the problem is still there, so any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thank you.