Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Keeber Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:32:51 AM(UTC)

We have a GE dishwasher model # GDF620HGJ2B that recently had fill issues and subsequent heating element problems. A good cleaning of the fill valve corrected the fill issues. Removal of the flood switch also indicated replacement as it did not "rattle" when shaken. The heating element had chips and dark areas in the finish so it had been replaced as well. After repowering the dishwasher, jt is apparent that the heating element is still not working, 1. Steam setting produces no steam. 2. The heating element is never even warm to the touch. 3. Dishes are quite wet after wash with a heated dry cycle. I have just this morning also replaced the lower wiring harness which has the built in high limit thermostat. Still no luck after repowering machine. Is there some sort of reset sequence that I need to complete or am I looking at further issues? Water temp to unit should not be an issue as water is 127 degrees by thermometer.