Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
vonulm Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:38:40 AM(UTC)

Thanks again. Sadly there isn't one. Not even KitchedAid themselves can answer this question. It's like this friggin' oven never existed. I have yet to find a match for the conrol panel or the functions.
It's a KitchenAid KEBS207BWH1 Superba Selectra 30 Self Cleaning Convection Oven.
i can't get a workable answer from anyone on this. It's really frustrating.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Cheers
Tim
vonulm Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 11:00:49 AM(UTC)

Thanks again for your help. I followed the directions on the sheet that you sent me the link to. When I press a function key, like broil, after setting the temp adjustment to the number I want to increase the oven temp by it turns on the broiler. It doesn't change the temp. What am I doing wrong? Is this model number different than the others in terms of control panel functions?

Thanks again.

Cheers
Tim
vonulm Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:20:07 PM(UTC)

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I've searched the web for hours to find a Use & Care Manual for our KitchenAid KEBS207BWH1 Superba Selectra 30 Self Cleaning Convection Oven[s]. So far, no luck. Barring that, I'd appreciate some guidance as to how I calibrate the upper [and lower] oven[s]. I haven't found an accurate method that works for our oven. I've tried several methods to no avail.
It's running a bit on the cool side and I haven't been able to recalibrate it. Thanks again.

Cheers
Tim