Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
nestof3 Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2018 12:37:41 PM(UTC)

Yesterday, water filled in the bottom of the unit but didn’t spray. Today, water isn’t even entering the unit.

We have tested the float switch, the water hose, and the water inlet valve (which we placed).

Whirlpool WDF750SAYW1
Billy889 Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 11:06:11 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: akhan Go to Quoted Post
Hi Ohm
the problem was the timer, there was no continuity to the motor part, the one that has two pin plug. Installed a new timer unit and the dishwasher is working again. Just a heads up to anyone else that may have this problem, when I finished installing everything the soap dispenser door would not close. Checked the springs- all ok, finally resolved problem by figuring out the old timer unit had a plastic wheel, which did not come with the new unit. Re attached the wheel to the new unit and presto, the soap door now closes.
thanks again.

+1
UserPostedImage
akhan Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 10:53:06 AM(UTC)

Hi Ohm
the problem was the timer, there was no continuity to the motor part, the one that has two pin plug. Installed a new timer unit and the dishwasher is working again. Just a heads up to anyone else that may have this problem, when I finished installing everything the soap dispenser door would not close. Checked the springs- all ok, finally resolved problem by figuring out the old timer unit had a plastic wheel, which did not come with the new unit. Re attached the wheel to the new unit and presto, the soap door now closes.
thanks again.
akhan Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2018 8:30:46 AM(UTC)

My dishwasher will not fill, I’ve changed the inlet water valve, checked the float switch which works,. No power to inlet valve so I thought it maybe the float switch, however when testing continuity, this worked fine. The machine appears to be working but cannot hear the unit going into the cycles for water to fill into the machine. Checked door latch all ok, Any additional help would be grateful.
Thanks