Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Phil915 Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2018 7:42:02 AM(UTC)

This problem has been fixed by the replacement of the shift actuator. Just wanted to share this to help anyone else with this miserable problem.

Good luck with your machine!
Phil915 Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2018 2:45:38 PM(UTC)

Hello,
My washer stops agitating mid cycle. The machine goes completely silent. Washer fills and starts agitating and then stops. It will sit there for the full wash time and then it drains and spins fine. When sitting there full of water, I have been able to get it going again by unplugging the machine and plugging it back in, but it quickly fails again.
I had a technician look at the machine and he recommended a new control board because the old one wouldn't finish calibration. I installed another board and the same issue is happening. Calibration took a bit longer than 6 minutes but it did finish. There was only one fault code present, F7E5 Shifter fault. I did manual tests on the slow spin and fast spin and it was fine. I let one spin test go the whole 5 minutes and it stopped on its own. The gentle and heavy agitation tests both stopped only after a short amount of time. I had to exit the manual test mode and re-enter it to do another agitation test each time it failed. I'm ready to order a shift actuator if you think it would fix this problem. I have some concern though that the motor is failing and causing an overload situation, but the motor spins clothes, full heavy loads without issue. I am hearing some loud clicks too when the machine sets up to agitate.
Any help you can give on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Phil