Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hochoi Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:49:56 AM(UTC)

The two white wire from the dryer confused me big time. Thank again for your help and...the internet :)
hochoi Posted: Monday, July 16, 2018 6:04:38 PM(UTC)

This is the final wiring for those who may need it :)

The strap is abundant now and save on the side just in case a three prong cord is needed again.
hochoi Posted: Monday, July 16, 2018 5:05:19 PM(UTC)

Things are clear now. Thank again for your great help, ohm. have a good day!
hochoi Posted: Monday, July 16, 2018 4:53:47 PM(UTC)

Thank a lot, ohm. This video seems to show exactly the dryer I have. One curious question: the two white wires from inside the dryer, both are connected to the neutral jug. Are they both neutral or one is ground and one is neutral. If one is ground and one is neutral, then should the ground one connected to the green wire from the power cord?
hochoi Posted: Monday, July 16, 2018 9:20:34 AM(UTC)

ohm, I am going from 3 to 4 prong cord.

There are 2 white wires from inside the dryer, both connected to the neutral lug. Which one is the ground one?

The model number is MDE6657BYW.
hochoi Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2018 3:00:38 PM(UTC)

My current dryer stops working and I need to use an old dryer as a temporary replacement. Please help me to wire the 4 prong power cord to an older dryer which has only 3 prong. Picture is attached. Thanks in advance.