Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mlazor1 Posted: Saturday, August 4, 2018 8:08:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mlazor1 Go to Quoted Post
I drilled holes in the three slates toward the top of each one. Three holes each. This allows the trapped air from under the agitator to escape. I have filled the tub three times and has not floated off. I’ll post more after a few weeks of actual clothes Washing.

Been close to a month, it has not floated off
mlazor1 Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2018 9:06:21 AM(UTC)

I drilled holes in the three slates toward the top of each one. Three holes each. This allows the trapped air from under the agitator to escape. I have filled the tub three times and has not floated off. I’ll post more after a few weeks of actual clothes Washing.
mlazor1 Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 5:15:23 AM(UTC)

Agitator can pop or float up as washer fills with water. With or without clothes in unit. This is a redesign of the old style where the bolt under the clothes softener cup does not hold the agitator down. This bolt holds the shaft to the agitator then is inserted into the motor drive unit. What am I missing here?