Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Qkcam Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:51:16 PM(UTC)

i had a washer that was not draining before and i found out there was some stuff stuck in the drain line.. once i cleared it everything worked fine. if you haven't already check to make sure nothing is clogging or blocking the drain line.
rweltz Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:55:18 AM(UTC)

can anyone help me out??? I got a te fault code in the terst mode, and it said it was the Thermister, so I replaced that also, and it still gives me the code. Any help??? Thanks,
rweltz Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:55:18 AM(UTC)

can anyone help me out??? I got I te fault code in the terst mode, and it said it was the Thermister, so I replaced that also, and it still gives me the code. Any help??? Thanks,
rweltz Posted: Friday, June 15, 2018 4:41:50 AM(UTC)

Hello,
I have a Samsung WF448AAP/XAA-0000 that still wont drain after I replaced the drain motor, control board, and the door latch. Not sure what to replace now. It still will not finish the cycle and drain. I guess my next step is to replace the front control panel. any other help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Rich