Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dufuss Posted: Monday, April 23, 2018 10:23:19 AM(UTC)

Probably timer. Use schematic to verify contacts closing at proper time for each cycle. Wiggle and / or slightly turn knob while checking continuity. ( of course disconnected from power source)
MByram Posted: Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:36:12 PM(UTC)

I have replaced virtually all thermostats and thermal couplings and cut offs - and have checked continuity on the heating element - it is good. The heat was working until yesterday but we had suspected for the last couple months that it was not working all the time. yesterday it stopped working for about two hours of running then came on for about 1 hour - now it has not come back on in a few hours running. The vent tube appears clear - I feel strong airflow when running the dryer without heat. I have shut the circuit breakers on and off - they did not seem tripped. Any ideas out there why it is not heating?