Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fil_bagwadia Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:43:15 PM(UTC)

Tried bleach and that too does not dispense. Detergent is the only liquid that dispenses.
Is there a way I can verify that its the switch motor that I need? I am reasonably handy.
Appreciate your feed back.
fil_bagwadia Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:52:00 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: brobriffin Go to Quoted Post
Whirlpool WPW10352973 Dispenser Motor and Switch Assembly - AppliancePartsPros.com

watch the video on this link
it is the switch motor that changes the water flow from detergent to bleach to fabric softener
something tells me this motor (part 10) or the linkage (see parts 7, 8, 9 & 11 on chart) isn't working properly

does it dispense the bleach properly?

Thank you. We normally do not use bleach but I shall try and see if it dispenses and will let you know. Thanks again.
brobriffin Posted: Monday, April 9, 2018 6:45:35 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool WPW10352973 Dispenser Motor and Switch Assembly - AppliancePartsPros.com

watch the video on this link
it is the switch motor that changes the water flow from detergent to bleach to fabric softener
something tells me this motor (part 10) or the linkage (see parts 7, 8, 9 & 11 on chart) isn't working properly

does it dispense the bleach properly?
fil_bagwadia Posted: Monday, April 9, 2018 5:51:53 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool Duet front loading washer model WFW9400SW that has stopped dispensing fabric softener. I have cleaned the tray but no luck. It has no problem dispensing detergent.

Please help. Thanks