Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
oliver_mix Posted: Monday, March 16, 2020 6:24:06 AM(UTC)

If the valve is replaced, the problem will disappear. Hope this helps you. Leaks are usually due to the valve.
ThatGuy Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2018 2:49:19 PM(UTC)

I don't know your model, but if the pressure relief valve is leaking, you need a new one. They are relatively cheap $10 and up. This picture is just for reference.
paterry Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2018 2:28:55 PM(UTC)

Warm water was running out of my water heater pressure overflow pipe to the back of my house. This has been going on a long time. As it is winter, it was not noticed until the gas bill came in at more than double normal. I tried lowering the temperature on the hot water heater for a week, but it did no good. I shut off the gas. This is where things get weird. The next day the water was still running out, but it was cold. I shut off the water to the water heater. The next day the water was still running out. I looked up schematics online, and it looks to be, as I thought, the pressure release pipe from the water heater, but I do not understand how the water could still be coming out. Is there a water intake on this model other than the one on the top?