Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sergei_K Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 2:34:36 PM(UTC)

I have Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher. It gradually stopped washing dishes and started spraying a thin layer of grease over everything. I cleaned filters & sprayer arms, checked the float (continuity in on/off position is fine and it goes up& down with no obstruction), ran dishwasher through several cleaning cycles with soap and vinegar and replaced a water inlet with a new one. It works a little better but still 1/2 of dishes come out with specs of dirt that were not on them when I put them there, some of the dishes get a grease film, but not all. Also, usually only about half of the soap gets used up, regardless whether I use a tablet or pour liquid dishwasher solution, whether I put them in the soap container or toss on the bottom. Could you recommend what else to check or suggest what might be causing the issue? Can it be that the drain pump drains more than it is supposed to?

Thank you,
Sergei