Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jlh72 Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:12:14 PM(UTC)

Thank You, ThatGuy. I agree. I am purchasing the spanner wrench first, so I can see how rusty the tub might be. I will let you know what I find. Thank You, J
ThatGuy Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:29:08 AM(UTC)

If I were you, I'd take my old washer apart and see how rusty the tub is under the basket before you order anymore parts.

Whirlpool 6-2040130 Tub Bearing Kit - AppliancePartsPros.com

Whirlpool 6-2095720 Mounting Stem Repair Kit - AppliancePartsPros.com

Pro TJ90TB123A Spanner Wrench - AppliancePartsPros.com
jlh72 Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 10:28:49 PM(UTC)

I am assuming I will need to replace the tub bearing kit and the Mounting Stem Repair Kit. They are in stock, but I don't want to buy any parts I don't need, and I wanna buy only the parts I need to make it work again. I already bought new springs, glides for the motor, and new belts from appliance parts pros,but replacing those didn't help. Now I know why since my transmission needs replaced. So I need to know what else I need to buy to get it working again, please. Thank You, J.
jlh72 Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 10:02:49 PM(UTC)

I can get a transmission for $ 100.00 but I still need to know what else I will need to replace on my washer to fix it. Thank You, J
jlh72 Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 9:44:37 PM(UTC)

I can rotate it counter clockwise, but I cannot rotate it clockwise. I have seen all the washers currently being sold. I really just want to fix my washer. Would you please tell me what I would need to buy to fix it? Thank You, J
ThatGuy Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 9:41:49 PM(UTC)

Kinda expensive. I'd look for another washer.

Whirlpool 6-2097750 Trans Dee - AppliancePartsPros.com
ThatGuy Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 9:39:12 PM(UTC)

Tip the washer back and take both belts off .

You should be able to rotate the center pulley one way and it will spin. Rotate it the other way and it should agitate.

If instead it does nothing or locks up, the transmission is bad.
jlh72 Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 9:30:06 PM(UTC)

Thank You for replying to my question. I think is sounds more like a humming noise. My motor spins. Do you know why it wouldn't be agitating? MDo you know what exactly I would need to buy to fix it? Thank You, J
ThatGuy Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2018 8:21:10 PM(UTC)

Does it do anything when its supposed to be agitating? Motor hum? Grinding noise?
jlh72 Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:39:10 PM(UTC)

My LAT2500AAE will spin,rinse,and drain but won't agitate. It spins counter clockwise , but it won't agitate. The agitater isn't stripped. Please help. It would be appreciated. Thank You, J