Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Firebc Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 1:13:43 PM(UTC)

I will check and advise. Thanks so much for your help!
Gene Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:54:14 PM(UTC)

Check the alignment of the gas regulator to the oven burner tube as described in attached service pointer. Align if it's needed.
Firebc Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:13:24 AM(UTC)

I have checked the ignitor alignment and it looks good. The burner was inspected and is clean with no blocked holes. Any idea on what else could be wrong because it’s still doing the same thing. Thanks!
Firebc Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:54:34 AM(UTC)

Gene,
I will double check the burner and igniter alignment but I suspect they are fine because it does in fact ignite. It just seems after cycling it doesn’t always reignite. It does click/spark but the it appears power is not sent to gas valve because it doesn’t ignite and there is no gas odor. Thanks!
Gene Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 9:22:19 PM(UTC)

Start the troubleshooting from visual inspection of the broil burner lighting holes (near the igniter). They should be completely open. You can use a toothpick to clean them. Make sure the igniter tip is properly aligned with the lighting holes and it is clean.
Firebc Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:37:11 PM(UTC)

My broiler will ignite and cycle off and then won't ignite again. The spark ignitor will click 3 separate times but sometimes it ignites and sometimes not. I have checked both the broil and bake valve across the common terminal and both have 210ohms. My suspicion is the DSI module and was wondering if anyone can confirm that? Thanks for any input!