Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Vonda Brashear Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 7:06:59 PM(UTC)

Thank you! I finally got thru to the customer service and thankfully my part is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I appreciate the help!
ThatGuy Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:02:27 PM(UTC)

I don't know. I only volunteer here to help people out. I don't get paid and I have no control over their shipping. Good luck.
Vonda Brashear Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:56:29 PM(UTC)

So how fast is their shipping typically? I was expecting the part today but didn’t come.
Vonda Brashear Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 4:58:59 PM(UTC)

Ok I found the rest of the model number, put that in the parts finder spot, showed me the same parts available and the same video to do the repair for the thermistor. Guess I’ll just have to tear into it when my part arrives and see if they are in the same spots...
Vonda Brashear Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 4:43:53 PM(UTC)

It’s an electric dryer, my panel is on top of the unit not in the front. That’s the only numbers/letters I saw for the model number but I’ll check it again. Also, that’s the same numbers/letters that’s on my manual that came with it.
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:14:59 PM(UTC)

Is your dryer a gas dryer?

If it is, those instruction and parts would be wrong. the video I watched was for an electric dryer.

I think part of your problem is you are missing some of your model number.

It should look more like this.

Model DV45H7000GW/A2-0000[URL="https://www.********************************.com/model-number/DV45H7000GWA20000/1482/0151200.html"][/URL]
Vonda Brashear Posted: Monday, January 8, 2018 6:35:30 AM(UTC)

My dryer isn’t the same as the repair video when I put my model number in. Will the parts, heating element, thermistor etc, still be located in the same place?