Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ChrisL1972 Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:10:02 AM(UTC)

Hello,
I am running into an odd error and I am hoping someone can help or has run into this. I have a 5 burner stove-top and the center burner (Large one) is having an issue lighting the burner with the electronic starter. I have taken the gas distributor apart and gave it a good cleaning and now if I hold a flame to it, it will light fully. The issue is when I use the spark ignitor, it won't start the burner (I do see a spark) but then the clock on the stove goes to a "0" display and resets to blinking 12:00 after 5-7 seconds. I believe it may be a grounding issue with the center ignitor as it doesn't do this with any of the other burners and they also light fine. I have done a bit of research but I haven't found this exact error. I am hoping your forums will save the day. Thanks for your time.