Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
suniack Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:42:21 AM(UTC)

I dont recall the prior error...but, my problem is solved! I was about to give up and just replace the washer. As I was removing the new motor (to return it), when I noticed the purple wire (right most molex connector), was not inserted all the way into the molex connector. I pushed the wire back in and it started working again!

I suspect when I replaced the motor last year, that I must have loosened that wire and then it took some time for it to work its way out from washer usage.

I haven't looked up what the usage of the wire is, sort of surprised that it didnt generate any error code on the motor light.
brobriffin Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 3:06:37 PM(UTC)

I am curious what was the error code previously?
suniack Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 7:09:50 PM(UTC)

I have a GE wpre8150k1wt. Will not spin or agitate. No error codes on motor (steady red blinking light, one sec on/off), no fusable link, lid switch tested ok, belt good. I've gone through the motor reset procedure (unplug, lift/close lid) multiple times.

For reference, I had a similar problem last year, but had an error code, replaced motor and all good until now. I went ahead and ordered a new motor (even though no error codes)...but just finished replacing and still no spin or agitate.

I've read a ton of support issues and nothing seems to be working.

Thoughts?

Thanks!