Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
chaplainmurph Posted: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:38:07 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the advice. I ordered replacement parts but then saw a video on how to replace parts and the spring had come off. Fixed the problem and it now is working again. Now I guess I need to find a place to keep the parts that I ordered.
ThatGuy Posted: Friday, December 1, 2017 5:55:07 PM(UTC)

Part no. 67 on this diagram is the latch. Its spring loaded and should be hard to push up and spring back down when released. If not its broken or has a broken spring. It it works OK it might be a bad door switch.

Parts for Frigidaire FGMV174KFC: Control Panel,door,miscellaneous Parts - AppliancePartsPros.com
chaplainmurph Posted: Friday, December 1, 2017 6:38:50 AM(UTC)

I can not get the door to close and latch for it to work. The door shuts but the light will not go off and it will not operate. By moving and putting pressure on thee handle I can sometimes make connection. The latch on the door appears to be OK but will not latch