Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rongant Posted: Saturday, September 30, 2017 1:36:58 PM(UTC)

hi there, First time posting 😁,

I've got a problem with my fridge, its only getting down to about 9 degrees Celsius inside. being fairly confident (having at least an automotive AC background) I decided to check what I could do, but nothing has worked yet.
The cool thing is that I actually own TWO of these appliances, and keep them side by side in my kitchen, one as a freezer and one as a fridge.

I have checked the evaporator, and there was very little Frost on it, and it was only in the top left (see picture).
The evaporator fan is on all the time, and the compressor is pretty much the same amount.
The temperature of the lines to and from the compressor are very close on both of my appliances.
I have tried swapping everything that I could disconnect from one to the other to no avail.

usually in a car, that's gonna tell me the r134a is low on charge. but I'm desperately hoping it's not, cuz I don't see any leaks from the parts of the system that I can see, compressor, liquid and suction line, and evaporator, as well as the evaporation tray heater, or the filter, and would then have to have a guy come to diag the leak source, and do the refill of the system.