Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PNWDrew Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:43:39 PM(UTC)

What you're calling wash plate is what GE calls the pulsator I'd guess... is it loose? Can it wobble from side to side if you push down on the edges? There's a bolt holding it down and it should not have much movement if that bolt is tight.

Below the pulsator is the main hub nut, that may be loose. That's bad news as it often damages the hub threads and requires a huge wrench or the GE tool to tighten if possible.
charlottenative Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 7:55:24 PM(UTC)

The Agitator Cap on my GE Harmony broke off of the washplate. The circular area of the wash plate appears to be bent. I have used the washer once without the agitator cap and the washer states that is can not balance the load. Please explain what the wash plate and agitator cap do so that I know if I need to order just the cap or both the washplate and the cap. Is there any other parts that may need replaced if this cap has come off?