Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sytipton Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:57:33 AM(UTC)

First repairman charged me $65 and really didn't seem to have a clue. He charged me $65 for bad advice.

Second repairman came over and looked at it. Immediately knew the 6 with the circle on the display panel meant it wasn't cooling properly. He added freon and it has been working great!
Dean Haustead Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:35:34 AM(UTC)

If your refrigerator or freezer has suddenly stopped cooling and the freezer won’t freeze, you should try to hear a clicking sound coming from the back of your refrigerator/freezer, then the problem is most likely the compressor is overheating or not getting proper power.
sytipton Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:39:26 PM(UTC)

We recently received a refrigerator from my MIL. It worked perfectly at her house before it was moved. It sat in a POD for less than one month. When it was place on the POD and taken off of the POD it was handled upright - never on its side. Now, the refrigerator will not cool. The compressor turns on, the fan is running. The repairman said the compressor may have lost some oil during the move and it may need time to settle back in. He also wrote on his ticket the compressor turn on but does not pump. He thinks we need a new compressor. Has anyone had this happen? Was it the compressor?