Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 11:13:04 AM(UTC)

A Huge thank you to all. Found the wire harness behind the drawer. As in earlier posts, Black wire was broke, Green was holding on by one or two strands. Clamped the protective sleeve behind the breaks, stripped the wires back, butt connectors, shrink tubing, reassembled, all works lovely. You folks saved me almost one hundred thousand dollars. Thanks again.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 3:19:28 PM(UTC)

I had the same issue for a customer. Water leaked into the control panel for the meat drawer. Flooded it and corroded the board. Repair in my case is to replace the control panel on the meat drawer. Part w10507243, and Repair the corroded wire
Guest Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2024 7:21:25 AM(UTC)

This is amazing thank you! Unplugged the meat drawer connection (behind the drawer at the front for those wondering no) reported tue fridge and everything works
Guest Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2024 2:03:04 PM(UTC)

Did you take the fridge apart as in this video or were you able to repair the wires by working with the drawer cavity. I feel I have that problem as sometime I can wiggle the harness and get a response from the front panel and water/ice dispenser. Thx!
Guest Posted: Monday, February 12, 2024 8:03:14 PM(UTC)

Whete is the plug behind the door I have the same issues I do see a plug under the drawer but that did nothing thank you
Guest Posted: Sunday, August 27, 2023 6:59:07 PM(UTC)

If anyone else looks here, I had the same problem. Disconnected the drawer plug and everything worked again except for the meet, beverage, cheese panel. I saw a repair video for how to replace that module, so I pulled the module off using that video and found the connector sitting in water inside there. When the ice machine melts or the water dispenser overflows, it runs down onto that module and inside it. The water pools and shorts out the module. Going to replace the module and hope we don’t short it out again. It isn’t sealed. Poor design.
Guest Posted: Sunday, August 27, 2023 8:22:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Jamel Go to Quoted Post
Hi friends,if you a wondering why the light in your kitchenaid 5 door refrigerator goes out. It has something to do with the meat,beverage, cheese drawer display plug.i have spent two hour trouble shooting this problem all lights out and water and ice inoperable. Just unplug the plug behind the door and all light and water will work I am still trying to figure out what part is causing this but all light and water is working. Hope this help�� I will post the part needed soon once I look into this further.

Thank you very much. My fridges lights went out and this fixed it. To provide a little more detail for anyone else, the "meat/deli" drawer at the bottom left has a white plug underneath the plastic cover. Just take the entire drawer out, and remove the small plastic square cover located on the backside of the drawer. unplug the plug and reinsert it. The lights should be working.
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2023 4:18:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for this post! I also have the KRMF706EBS01 and ran into the same issues listed. Unfortunately, the two wires that were severed were done so where the harness enters at/behind the interior panel which made it a little more troublesome. Like above, repaired the connection and all is good now!

I have the same problem it’s usually the black and brown wire that were severed. They are very small wires and it was easy to get them clipped. I guess from the door opening and closing 1000 times however, I spice them take them all up and everything is back working.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 4:38:09 PM(UTC)

I had the same issue. Took the meat drawer tray out, unplugged the wire and everything started working…. We will see if the ice maker and water get stupid… to early to tell…
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 2:22:06 PM(UTC)

Having the same issue, no lights, no ice, no water, and cool but not cooling properly. Unplugged the meat drawer harness but it didn’t help. Anything else it could be? Anyone else still with issues after the harness unplug?