Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
raindogmx Posted: Monday, September 18, 2017 11:29:26 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: barkster Go to Quoted Post
did you ever find this piece or specs? I thought about 3d printing one but I need to know how many magnetic spots are on the ring. I assume only 1.

No, I ended up taking it to a service center where they first said they would need to replace the whole assembly but in the end just fixed it with a piece but they didn't give me any details and I haven't opened it to see what they did. Maybe I will.
barkster Posted: Monday, September 18, 2017 10:42:07 AM(UTC)

did you ever find this piece or specs? I thought about 3d printing one but I need to know how many magnetic spots are on the ring. I assume only 1.
raindogmx Posted: Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:44:35 AM(UTC)

I have a KFP0933 KitchenAid mixer which uses this motor: picture PN W10467162.

At the rear end of the motor shaft there is a sensor which I assume is for RPMs: picture

There was a magnetic ring around the shaft, which I broke: picture

And that's my story. I need to replace it because now the mixer does not work properly.

I took some rough measurements and the ring seems to be 15 mm in diameter, 8 mm inner diameter with a 3.5 mm thickness and 5 mm height: diagram

I don't even know how to search for it. I've been looking for ferrite toroids but can't find any with the same measurements. I also don't know anything about the material.

Please and thank you