Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jhschlak Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:41:03 AM(UTC)

Just to update... it ended up being lint caught up in the blower fan blades. It was really packed in there! We empty the screen before every load, so not sure why so much got stuck in there. Nothing was broken, just full of lint.
Jeff
Fisher Man Sam Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 11:13:27 PM(UTC)

Jhschlak,

One of my lady friends had a loud sound coming from the bottom of her dryer about 6 months ago. Turned out to be a defective “Dryer Drum Support Roller”. Below are a few more things for you to “Rule Out" before you go replacing the roller.

Dryer blower fan blade.
Dryer drum support rollers.
Dryer idler pulley.
Idler pulley tension spring.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS.
jhschlak Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 5:25:44 PM(UTC)

Hello,
Dryer is vibrating so badly the house is shaking! Coming from the bottom, I believe. When I push the sheet metal up from the bottom of the dryer, the sound changes somewhat. It is a constant loud rhythmic sound with loud vibration, kind of sounds like some rolling an R with their tongue. If that makes any sense. Would this be a drum roller?
Thanks!
Jeff