Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PNWDrew Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:40:52 PM(UTC)

Does it give you any F codes? Start it and let it try it's thing. It may give you a code after a few minutes.
If not:
This is from memory (not always reliable these days)- If it doesn't work let me know.
I think you enter test on these by picking any 3 buttons (except start and power) and pushing them 1->2->3 3 times in a row quickly. I use the wide cycle mod buttons just for ease. Remember the 3 you use. If it goes into test all lights will light up. It may show you the most recent code after that. If not each of the buttons you used has a function in test mode. I'm blanking on which does what at the moment. I think the 1st is errors and the 2nd button is test.
Try that and report back. I'll look it up and verify the test entry tomorrow.

Alternatively, on the back of the the kick panel should be the service manual which will have the diagnostic test description in it. There's 3 screws under bottom edge of the panel to remove.
donettamonroe Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 7:49:07 AM(UTC)

Mhwe500vp00
PNWDrew Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:03:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: donettamonroe Go to Quoted Post
I have a 5000 with steam Maytag. Sometimes when I start the machine it will lock and act like it is ready to wash, then unlock, then lock and act like it will wash, then unlock, then the lights begin to blink and the machine has to be started again. When trying to restart the "start" button will beep 3 times and do nothing. This is an intermittent problem so not sure what to do.

We need the model number off the inside of door area to be of assistance. Quick guess is the door lock has failed but they'll be a way to get whatever codes the CCU has stored to be more certain.
donettamonroe Posted: Friday, May 5, 2017 8:18:45 AM(UTC)

I have a 5000 with steam Maytag. Sometimes when I start the machine it will lock and act like it is ready to wash, then unlock, then lock and act like it will wash, then unlock, then the lights begin to blink and the machine has to be started again. When trying to restart the "start" button will beep 3 times and do nothing. This is an intermittent problem so not sure what to do.