Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
billpa Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 7:47:54 AM(UTC)

I was able to get to the control panel and test the transformer behind which has continuity. Next I am going to test to see if I am getting 120V AC and 24V DC. If I am getting power than I am assuming that the control panel is bad and I should either buy a replacement or get it repaired?
billpa Posted: Monday, December 26, 2016 3:42:05 PM(UTC)

Ok. I just realized where to find the serial number. It is actually RBD307PVS02
billpa Posted: Monday, December 26, 2016 3:26:42 PM(UTC)

Whirpool double oven. I believe it is model RBD277 (27 inch model?). It was installed in our house that was built in 2011. Everything was working fine until today. Both ovens were on at the same time and then they stopped working. There is nothing on the display and the oven light does not work.

I checked the home breaker box and the breaker did not trip. I reset anyhow and still nothing. No audible tones when turned back on and no sounds when pushing buttons on the display.

At this point I am not sure what to check. There are no schematics for the oven that I can find. I have no problem replacing parts as long as I have an idea how to take it apart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.