Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
atamhank Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:35:58 AM(UTC)

I got the issue fixed by replacing the main control circuit board. It worked perfectly for 1 month and the problem reappeared exactly as before the board fixed it.:( (The dishwasher starts and continues to run until the door is opened again. while the front panel button work as expected but the background motor keeps running as long as the door is closed)

As the board was under warranty, I got replacement and put that one in. The problem got fixed again.:mad:

However after about a month the same problem re appeared. Very frustrating to know what component is causing the board to fail after one month. :mad:

Anyone had any experience with this issue? :mad:
atamhank Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:52:42 AM(UTC)

Also I would add that the dishes are wet and do not get clean, Wehn opening the door the water drips on the dishes from the jets.
atamhank Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:48:39 AM(UTC)

My dishwasher has a strange problem. IT does not stop!!!

As soon as the lid is closed, the circulation motor gets on and keeps running in the background. The front panel cycles can be selected as normal and at least on the panel it proceeds through the wash and dry then clean status buttons as expected.

However the circulation motor keeps running and never stops.

Changing the control board twice and it fixed the problem for 3-4 weeks and it re appeared exactly as it was earlier. Not sure if the control board that was replaced was having quality issue or some other thing is real issue.

Did anyone have similar issue? What was the culprit?