Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Kimber350 Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:59:44 AM(UTC)

What part(s) are you buying?
ThatGuy Posted: Friday, December 9, 2016 10:41:55 AM(UTC)

I'd say yes. If the motor relay is stuck on, the motor is the only thing powered.
Newbomb_Turk Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:33:21 PM(UTC)

Thanks! Two more things that happened at the same time: 1) Timer does not move, and 2) No hot air when it tumbles. Would the stuck relay impact these as well?
Kimber350 Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:42:03 PM(UTC)

It sounds as if we both have the same problem. We both have Samsung Dryers but different model #'s. Please keep me posted and I'll keep you posted on possible solutions.
ThatGuy Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:58:37 AM(UTC)

I don't know much about this particular dryer, but my guess would be a stuck relay on the board.

Part no. Samsung DC92-01626B Assy Pcb MAIN;DV7000HA - AppliancePartsPros.com
Newbomb_Turk Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 7:41:11 AM(UTC)

Samsung dryer ([FONT=&quot]DV45H7000EW/A2) runs without shutting off. The only way to turn off is to unplug or leave door open. Dryer will still run even with the power off on the control panel. Would this be the control panel on the dryer? if so, any idea what the part # would be for this model?

Many Thanks in advance!

Scott

[/FONT]