Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
moondog5814 Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2016 2:03:09 PM(UTC)

Just had the same problem with my GE over the range microwave. No power. Outlet was good. Checked fuses....good. I have had a couple previous issues with it but that problem was that it would start buzzing and almost smell like something was burning. Had to replace the main board twice. This time though, no lights or display, nothing. After looking at it again for a couple mintes, I noticed that it had a Power Saver button on it. I never noticed it before, so I pushed it and lights and display came back on. Glad I found it because I was ready to go buy a new one. Good Luck with yours.
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016 4:20:16 PM(UTC)

Good job!

Feels good when you fix them yourself.
Fletch333 Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2016 4:33:28 PM(UTC)

Update:
I found a bad solder joint on the main incoming power board, on the noise filter. Re-soldered it, works like new again. $0.00 in parts repair costs! :)
Fletch333 Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:01:41 PM(UTC)

I just noticed it was off.
No Power what so ever at control panel, no lights, no fan, nothing.
The last use, worked fine. A cup of coffee this morning.
The power at the receptacle is fine.
Is there an inline fuse or just the two thermal ones that I see in the parts and diagrams? I can test the capacitor and transformer once I take the unit down. Just looking for any more info on a direction to go with this unit for this type of power failure.
Thanks for any advice.