Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mshilko Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:51:28 AM(UTC)

I watched the video and already ordered the part, thanks for the response.
cbmserviceguy Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:43:33 AM(UTC)

You are indeed correct. I have had to replaced several of those. When you go to take it apart, remove the temp adjustment knobs and use a small screw driver to pry that face off the control panel. There is a gap to get it in behind those knobs and pops off fairly easy afterwards. You will need to remove the side cover along the top left portion of the fresh food side as well as the damper cover. Feel free to post any other questions you may have. Good luck!
mshilko Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:57:52 AM(UTC)

My guess if the temperature control unit. Whirlpool WP2198202 Cold Control - AppliancePartsPros.com

Just wanted to make sure I was headed in the right direction. Thanks
mshilko Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:33:30 AM(UTC)

Woke up to a not cold refrigerator and freezer a couple mornings ago and removed everthing to a second fridge. Played with the temp control and it kicked back on and was freezing water again by afternoon. Next morning warm again. Again turned the refrigerator temp knob down then up and it kicked on again. Repeated several times. Looking for advise on what part to replace. Thanks for your time.

Mike