Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
okilmer Posted: Monday, July 18, 2016 5:18:54 AM(UTC)

This worked! Thanks for the help!
brobriffin Posted: Monday, July 4, 2016 7:31:17 AM(UTC)

Your model number should read 110.20022011 which is manufactured by Whirlpool. I suspect it is your support rods (springs) are bad. Try the bounce test. With the tub completely empty, open the lid push down on one corner of the tub. Release and see if the tub bounces. Try all four corners. If any bounce at all (the tub should spring back up and stop) then replace the springs (support rods) which can be found @ Whirlpool W10780048 Suspension - AppliancePartsPros.com
okilmer Posted: Sunday, July 3, 2016 7:14:44 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore 100.20022011 that is banging around when it starts spinning at the end of the wash cycle. It becomes unbalanced and the tub begins to bang around against the outside of the machine violently for anywhere between 5-20 seconds. At that point it seems to work itself out and finishes the rest of the cycle without any issues. I have checked the suspension rods, springs, and ball joints. All of these seem to be in working order. Is it possible for these to need replacement without anything visibly wrong? What else could be causing this issue? Thanks for your input.
[EDIT] This washer is actually about 5 years old.