Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MrBear Posted: Monday, September 28, 2020 10:08:49 PM(UTC)

Koolman10
Did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem.
markdisouza Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:19:28 PM(UTC)

One component of the ice maker assembly might be defective. You may need to purchase and replace the entire ice maker assembly. Before replacing the ice maker, check the water inlet valve, water line, and fan. If none of these parts are at fault, replace the ice maker assembly. For further help Appliances Repairs in San Jose California | Fix It Right
Koolman10 Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2016 11:40:22 AM(UTC)

Looking for some help here. Water and ice maker are not getting water supplied. Suspecting bad display control board.

Background
-Water and ice dispenser display touchpad has been slow and nonresponsive for a couple months.
-Water dispenser stopped working a few weeks ago. Sometimes it would dispense A small amount of water and most other times it would dispense nothing.
-Ice-maker has been working in producing water until just a few days ago when it stopped getting water.

Here's what I've checked so far:
-water pressure is good to the back of the fridge
-water pressure is good to the inlet valve
-both water inlet valves solenoids have continuity
-when pressing water dispenser pad the water solenoid is not actuated and water does not flow. When the water dispens pad is pressed, The display beeps twice, therefore i don't believe it's the dispense pad switch.
- i'm not sure which wires to check for voltage going to the water inlet valve solenoid's so I haven't checked those out yet.

I'm assuming since the display is acting up, there may be an issue supplying power from the control board inside the door?
It looks like I need to remove the entire door skin which is stainless to access the dispenser, panel, & control board.

Anything I should be checking before I tear into this thing more? Thanks!