Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sparky2001 Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:48:06 AM(UTC)

Hey Giffster... this sounds similar to a problem I am currently having with my thermador range. Did you ever discover the problem/fix?
Giffster Posted: Friday, October 7, 2016 4:42:47 PM(UTC)

I am having a similar problem. My Thermador range has been working for years but now with two of the burners, the igniters continue to spark when one of the two burners is lit. I replace the ignition controller and still have the problem. I would love to hear any more advice to troubleshoot. Again, this problem just started recently with only two of the six burners.
scott5495 Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:00:50 AM(UTC)

Being a gas oven and not a duel fuel, I would first make sure the polarity is correct. A reversed neutral can really affect the module and drive you crazy.
Damnnice12 Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:28:12 AM(UTC)

Hello and thank you for your quick response, I have a range that I need to ship to a ******** customer today and have an incident where all six burners keep clicking/trying to ignite and won't stop. This is after any one burner or all burners are lit. All burners ignite properly when turned on individually or in groups but even after being left on the igniters will not stop firing. Everything else in the oven works as it should. This range does have the extra low simmer burners if that helps any. It is considered their professional range a bit more heavy duty then the conventional residential range of its match .
Serial number is 99060030f

Things I've checked :
All burners are immaculate and Have had very little to no use.
All burners have been meticulously cleaned and have proper grounding .
All burners light properly as they should when turned on individually, but again all continue to spark.
All lights and LEDs work as they should
I've swapped out the igniter module with the six outlets with another theoretically working unit and no changes .
I have not switched the simmer control module.

Any answers you have available would help found a lot of answers on here but I find it strange that all six burners will keep going ..
Thanks in advance for your help time is technically of the essence