Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Griffin70 Posted: Friday, May 6, 2016 9:19:36 AM(UTC)

I'm having a somewhat similar problem with our Whirlpool GBD277PDB09 double oven. Display went dark (blank), although the oven lights work, and the oven still heats up as it should. As noted by the previous responder, remove the two bottom trim screws, remove the trim, then remove the two screws that hold the display panel in place.

And this is where my problem begins. There's not enough loose cable to pull the control panel out from the wall. I can get my fingers behind the panel but there's not enough space to put a screwdriver on the 4 screws that attach the control board to the display cover. I keep thinking wire cutters are next but I'm hoping someone will tell me there's an easier solution.:D
Kenny O Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 12:17:48 PM(UTC)

I just replaced my Electronic control panel 3 weeks ago.
FIRST TURN THE POWER OFF. To access remove the small screws (don't lose them) at the bottom of each side rail and remove the rails by lifting slightly and pulling out. This will expose the two small screws on the sides of where the rails were that hold the plastic face onto the oven. Remove these screws and the face of the control panel will come loose.
technogal54 Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:32:18 AM(UTC)

Contol panel is dead and I suspect control board or one of its parts. No error codes appeared it just went dead and restting circuit breaker did not help. It beeps when buttons are pressed but can't start oven. Panel will turn on oven light, that's all. I'm looking for instructions to open up the control panel.

Thanks.