Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 12:04:20 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: brokenge Go to Quoted Post
My portable dishwasher, GE model gsc3507p00ww, was taken apart and the pump and motor assemble was removed to replace the lower spray arm support. After reassembling, the dishwasher will not drain. the drain solenoid lever is engaging. There is no water making it to any part of the drain hose or chamber hose. There is no valve flapper on the chamber collection on this model. The dishwasher sounds as it should and the drain solenoid lever is engaging. I used a YouTube vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrqQxkgbOg as the motor looks the same as mine. I have cleaned all the parts and hoses. I can drain the dishwasher by hand depressing the drain solenoid lever while the drain hose is detached.

Brokrenge, If you're sure the drain hose isn't kinked, clogged or obstructed, then you'll need to dismantle the drain solenoid assembly, use a small flat blade screw driver and remove the valve actuator arm Part number: AP4347034
Part number: AP4347034

You'll probably find that it is "rounded out" or cracked and is "slipping' on the drain flapper shaft.
Joe / APP Team Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 11:57:49 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: brokenge Go to Quoted Post
My portable dishwasher, GE model gsc3507p00ww, was taken apart and the pump and motor assemble was removed to replace the lower spray arm support. After reassembling, the dishwasher will not drain. the drain solenoid lever is engaging. There is no water making it to any part of the drain hose or chamber hose. There is no valve flapper on the chamber collection on this model. The dishwasher sounds as it should and the drain solenoid lever is engaging. I used a YouTube vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrqQxkgbOg as the motor looks the same as mine. I have cleaned all the parts and hoses. I can drain the dishwasher by hand depressing the drain solenoid lever while the drain hose is detached.

Brokrenge, If you're sure the drain hose isn't kinked, clogged or obstructed, then you'll need to dismantle the drain solenoid assembly, use a small flat blade screw driver and remove the valve actuator arm Part number: AP4347034
Part number: AP4347034

You'll probably find that it is "rounded out" or cracked and is "slipping' on the drain flapper shaft.
brokenge Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:32:59 PM(UTC)

My potable dishwasher, GE model gsc3507p00ww, was taken apart and the pump and motor assemble was removed to replace the lower spray arm support. After reassembling, the dishwasher will not drain. the drain solenoid lever is engaging. There is no water making it to any part of the drain hose or chamber hose. There is no valve flapper on the chamber collection on this model. The dishwasher sounds as it should and the drain solenoid lever is engaging. I used a YouTube vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrqQxkgbOg as the motor looks the same as mine. I have cleaned all the parts and hoses. I can drain the dishwasher by hand depressing the drain solenoid lever while the drain hose is detached.