Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, July 14, 2023 1:06:42 AM(UTC)

I'm having the same issue, and I've already replaced the cold water intake. Any suggestions?
brand1399 Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:04:03 PM(UTC)

Thank you so much Acesfool!! This was same problem I was having, and thanks to your post I fixed it myself! Thank you!!
chazwj1 Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:28:45 PM(UTC)

Trying to touch base with Acesfool...did you solve the issue?
ncalixto Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:41:55 PM(UTC)

Yes, it was the water valve. If you go on ************************.com they show u out how to replace it. It was very simple.

[IMG]http://LG 5220FR2008F Washer Inlet Valve Replacement[/IMG]
ncalixto Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:39:51 PM(UTC)

Yes, it was the water valve. I put the link below. If you go on YouTube or repair ************ it shows you. It was a simple repair

http://LG 5220FR2008F Washer Inlet Valve Replacement

QUOTE=Needwm3987hwhelp;903834]Same issue...

Did you find out what the problem was? Our washer isdoing the same thing. At the end of the wash cycle, the clothes are lightly damp after being spun, but by the end of the dry cycle they are dripping wet.

Any advise yet? Seems to be a very common issue, but can't find any answer.
Please help!
Needwm3987hwhelp Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 11:56:56 AM(UTC)

Same issue...

Did you find out what the problem was? Our washer isdoing the same thing. At the end of the wash cycle, the clothes are lightly damp after being spun, but by the end of the dry cycle they are dripping wet.

Any advise yet? Seems to be a very common issue, but can't find any answer.
Please help!
ncalixto Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:13:41 PM(UTC)

What is that website you recommend for the water valve? Its not showing in your response. I have the same issue as above
ncalixto Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 4:04:03 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem. It runs through all the cycles fine until.its time to dry. The cloths are soaking wet when the dry cycle starts. Ive checked the hoses, valve, cleaned the filters in the water hoses. Checked the drain pump. The water is being drain up to the drying part. Anyone have any suggestions
canyak Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:08:06 PM(UTC)

Did you find out what the problem was? Our washer is doing the same thing. At the end of the wash cycle, the clothes are lightly damp after being spun, but by the end of the dry cycle they are dripping wet.
grandtetons15 Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:10:38 AM(UTC)

The cylinders on top of the valves are the solenoids that use the electric signal to control the valves. Sounds like the solenoid is not working on the one valve. I'm sure you can find something on this website about checking the solenoids and additional info but I found this real quick on another, http://www.********************...t-water-valve+repair.htm. Keep in mind that I'm another DIYer but this should get you moving in the right direction. Good Luck!